Welcome to HackRF’s documentation!¶
- Getting Help
- What is the Transmit Power of HackRF?
- What is the Receive Power of HackRF?
- What is the minimum signal power level that can be detected by HackRF?
- Is HackRF full-duplex?
- Why isn’t HackRF One full-duplex?
- How could the HackRF One design be changed to make it full-duplex?
- Are those connectors SMA or RP-SMA?
- What is the big spike in the center of my received spectrum?
- How do I deal with the big spike in the middle of my spectrum?
- What gain controls are provided by HackRF?
- Why is the RF gain setting restricted to two values?
- Why are the LEDs on HackRF different colours?
- Where can I purchase HackRF?
- HackRF Community Projects and Mentions
- HackRF One
- Minimum Host System Requirements for HackRF
- List of Hardware Revisions
- Hardware Components
- External Clock Interface (CLKIN and CLKOUT)
- Expansion Interface
- Hardware Triggering
- Enclosure Options
- USB Cables
- RF Shield Installation Instructions
- Updating Firmware
- Firmware Development Setup
- LPC43xx Debugging
- LPC43xx SGPIO Configuration
- Installing HackRF Software
- HackRF Tools
- Third-Party Software Compatible With HackRF
- Sampling Rate and Baseband Filters
- Setting Gain Controls for RX
- Virtual Machines